a Shawnee Indian word for "Beautiful"
View all homes for sale in Olathe, Kansas here.
The Henderson Larson Realty Group specializes in Olathe, and one of our team members lives there. Two team members have built homes there and we are truly committed to the city.
The latest census figures put the population of Olathe at about 130,000. It is the fourth most populous city in the state of Kansas.
School districts serving Olathe are Blue Valley and Olathe.
Olathe is in area code 913 and zip codes 66051, 66061, 66062, and 66063. Clicking on these links will give you demographics information.
Search by High School
Search by Price Range
Blue Valley West High School
Blue Valley Southwest High School
Olathe East High School
Olathe North High School
Olathe Northwest High School
Olathe South High School
$100,000 to $120,000
$120,000 to $150,000
$150,000 to $175,000
$175,000 to $185,000
$185,000 to $200,000
$200,000 to $250,000
$250,000 to $300,000
$300,000 to $350,000
$350,000 to $400,000
$450,000 to $500,000
$500,000 and higher
Go to our Olathe Subdivision page to view homes for sale in popular subdivisions.
Olathe Home Sales Statistics*
- In 2016, 2,791 homes sold with an average price of $264,142
- In 2015, 2,713 homes sold with an average price of $254,668
- In 2014, 2,485 homes sold with an average price of $238,646
- In 2013, 2,548 homes sold with an average price of $227,476
- In 2012, 2,163 homes sold with an average price of $220,702
- In 2011, 1,792 homes sold with an average price of $210,069
* Information from the Heartland Multiple Listing Service (MLS), deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
City of Olathe
Olathe Chamber of Commerce
The Olathe News
Blue Valley Unified School District
Olathe Unified School District 233
AMC Studio 28 with Dine-inTheaters